S&T System Integration & Technology Distribution AG's 2008
Publication in accordance with Section 82 (9) of the Austrian Stock Exchange Act
(Börsegesetz) in conjunction with Sections 4 (2) and 5 of the Publication Regulation
By resolution of the 16th Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting of S & T System Integration & Technology Distribution AG on May 2, 2007, the Management Board was authorized to buy back treasury shares in accordance with Section 65 no. 4 and no. 8 of the Austrian Stock Corporation Act (Aktiengesetz) to the extent permitted by law at a minimum countervalue of EUR 1.00 and a maximum countervalue of EUR 150.00. The authorization to buy back shares is valid until November 1, 2008. This resolution was published in the Official Journal of the Wiener Zeitung (Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung) on May 16, 2007.
The Management Board made use of this authorization.
Details of the share-buy-back-program:
- Start and duration of the share repurchase program: January 14, 2008 through June 30, 2008 (scheduled)
- Class of shares to which the share repurchase program relates: No par value bearer shares of S & T System Integration & Technology Distribution AG
- Intended volume (no.) of treasury shares repurchased: Up to 100,000 no par value bearer shares, i.e., up to approximately 2.8% of the capital stock
- In accordance with the resolution of the Ordinary Shareholders' Meeting on May 2, 2007, the minimum countervalue to be paid for the repurchase of one share is EUR 1.00 and the maximum countervalue is EUR 150.00.
- Type and purpose of the repurchase of treasury shares: The repurchase of shares of S & T System Integration & Technology Distribution AG on the basis of this share-buy-back-program will take place on the Vienna Stock Exchange, though exclusively through financial institutions. The purpose of buying back shares is to use them for a possible acquisition of equity investments.
- Possible effect of the repurchase program on the issuer's listing: None.
Closing of the share-buy-back-program 2008 for the purpose of the possible purchase of participations:Announcement of Closing Share-Buy-Back-Program 2008
Public announcement pursuant to § 82 para. 9 of the Stock Exchange Act (BörseG) and §§ 4 paras. 2 and 5 of the Publication Decree (Veröffentlichungsverordnung).Announcement of the Prolongation of the Share-Buy-Back-Program 2008Status of the Prolongation of the Share-Buy-Back-Program 2008 (until week 44)
Public announcement pursuant to Section 82 para. 8 of the Stock Exchange Act (BörseG) and Section 4 para. 2 and 5 of “Veröffentlichungsverordnung”:Announcement of the repurchase programme 2008Current Status of the repurchase programme 2008