S&T´s International Deals Team (IDT) merges the knowledge of all S&T subsidiaries and respects the clients request and its geographical and offering scope.
Having agreed on the contractual terms as SLAs and all other service conditions, each client is consequently being supervised by a dedicated Project and Service Manager. The Single Point of Contact for project management and service delivery ensures a smooth daily operation within all involved countries and locations of our clients.
Scheduled joint review and strategy meetings will constantly verify the efficiency and quality by means of comprehensive management reports. These reports, showing amongst others, KPI (Key Performance Indicator) achievement can be extracted out of our group wide implemented Service Desk. S&T´s International Deals Team consists of senior presales consultants, bid and service managers experienced in global bids and thus in contract negotiations, project and service management.
- IMACs - Install, Move, Add, and Change activities are an integral part of any IT organization's asset and service management initiatives
- Break-Fix services
- POS (Point of Sales) installations
- Maintenance projects
Benefits for the customer:
- Geographical presence in Western and South-Eastern Europe
- Extended expertise
- Single Point of Contact
- One stop shop for local and international connectivity
- Implementation of Project Management Methodology